Please take the time to thoroughly read and understand all the following protocols that have been put into place at Shannon Lake GC & Courses Restaurant to help ensure the health and safety of all golfers, diners and staff.
We are excited to have everyone join us again at Courses Restaurant and there are a few things that have changed. Please read below to understand what you can expect when you come to dine with us at Courses Restaurant.
- Courses Restaurant will be operating at no more than 50% of our capacity in order to ensure the safety of our guests and team members
- We have implemented extra cleaning and sanitizing protocols for your safety
- Reservations are recommended, you can call 250 768-4653 to make a reservation. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. If you do not show up with in the 15 minutes window your table will be given to guests waiting
- When you arrive, please follow social distancing rules and markers and please stay 6 feet away from all other guests that are not in your group
- Please do not enter the restaurant until you have been indicated to and wait for a server/hostess to sit you to seat you at a cleaned and sanitized table
- Maximum group size of 6
- Please do not move tables or chairs around as they have been set in a way to ensure the proper distancing protocols are met
- We ask that our guests do not approached the bar to order dine in service, please wait for your server to approach your table and take your order
- Bar service will be limited to concession sales for the golf course and payment of bills
- One individual in each group will be asked to provide their name and an email address or phone number
- There are hand sanitizers placed around the restaurants and at the entrance for your safety
- Washrooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitizers hourly
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized in between guests
- Servers will provide a water jug at your table and ask the guests to fill their own water
- At this time, we are unable to provide full wine service or tastings
- We will provide one time use condiments for ketchup, mustard, salt & pepper shakers will be removed between guests and sanitized
- In order to keep our servers safe, they will avoid reaching around our guests to place or clear dishes. Food dishes and beverages will be placed on one corner of the table for guests to pass to each other and for clearing
- Enhance cleaning of all frequent touch points including walls, tables, chairs, bar stools, coasters, condiments, coat hooks, restrooms, doors including front door, restroom door
- We will be asking all guests to come to the bar to pay their bill
- We will have one entrance and one exit
We know it has been awhile since many of you have been able to sit and visit with your friends in a restaurant seating and while in Courses Restaurant you may see many other friends you haven’t been able to catch up with. We ask that you do not approach other tables and mingle/visit with other groups so that we can ensure the safety and proper social distancing of all our guests and team members
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you soon.
With all new protocols the golf industry has implemented, we feel we can provide a safe recreation that provides fresh air, exercise and positive mental health benefits!
PLEASE ENGAGE IN PHYSICAL DISTANCING (2m) AT ALL TIMES.
- Golfer capacity has been reduced by adding one minute to our tee-time interval (8 to 9)
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please DO NOT come to the golf course!
BEFORE GOLF AND ON DAY OF PLAY
- GOLF SHOP ENTRANCE (lower level doors facing #1 fairway): Double door facing the #1 tee will be propped open for easy access
- GOLF SHOP EXIT: Single door facing Shannon Lake under the deck
- RESTAURANT ENTRANCE and EXIT: Main front entrance of the clubhouse is now open for entrance and exit
- POWER CART SERVICE: Walking is encouraged. Power cart supply is limited due to new COVID-19 protocols. Carts will be sanitized after every round.
- Be vigilant in practicing mandatory physical distancing (2m) at all times
- Practice putting green and hitting cage are only open for warm-up prior to your tee-time (maximum of 4 golfers on the warm-up green at any one time)
- Only two customers allowed in the golf shop at any one time
- CASH PAYMENTS DISCOURAGED! Credit card transactions preferred! (Visa, M/C, AMEX)
- On course drinking water locations have been reduced. Filtered drinking water located at #5T snack shack and #10T turf care building
- Limited number (35) of sanitized pull-carts are available
- HAND-SANITIZER STATIONS: Five new locations; golf shop entrance, lower lobby in clubhouse, by front door exit, at the front of #5T snack shack and front of #10T turf care building
- ARRIVE PREPARED: we encourage you to be proactive and bring your own hand sanitizer and/or wet-wipes to use while on the property
- Remain vigilant in practicing mandatory physical distancing (2m) at all times
- Flag sticks are not to be touched at any time
- Cup fillers will be used to keep the ball from going to the bottom of the hole - we encourage continuous putting and 2’ gimmies
- CLUBHOUSE WASHROOMS: All washroom facilities in the main clubhouse are fully open, including the lower level locker rooms
- ON-COURSE WASHROOMS: Available at the #5T snack shack and the #15T, currently closed at the #10T. Both areas will be sanitized regularly
- Ball washers have been removed (please bring your own damp towel)
- Rakes have been removed (Local Rule - you may lift, clean and place your ball if in a footprint) Do your best to level your footprints as you exit the bunker
- Practicing physical distancing while walking down the fairway, while searching for lost balls and on the greens is mandatory
- Stay vigilant in practicing mandatory physical distancing (2m) at all times and no end of round high fives or handshakes
We are monitoring all golfers to ensure social distancing of 2 metres (6 feet) occurs at all times.