Please take the time to thoroughly read and understand all the following protocols that have been put into place at Shannon Lake Golf Club & Courses Restaurant to help ensure the health and safety of all members, guests and staff.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please DO NOT come to the golf course
- Wash your hands often and use the hand sanitizer stations conveniently located throughout the facility
- Maintain mandatory six feet physical distancing at all times and be mindful of other customers when entering and exiting the clubhouse
- VACCINATION STATUS: You are required to show proof of vaccination status when visiting Courses Restaurant until April 8, 2022.
- Please wait at the front entrance for assistance from one of our team members to check you in and show you to your table.
- You will be required by the Public Health Order to show your passport every time you come into the restaurant, regardless if you are a regular diner.
- Reservations are recommended by calling 250-768-4653 and pressing 2 for the restaurant. Tables will be held for 15 minutes only before they are released back for general use.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you soon!