Please take the time to thoroughly read and understand all the following protocols that have been put into place at Shannon Lake Golf Club & Courses Restaurant to help ensure the health and safety of all members, guests and staff.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please DO NOT come to the golf course
- Face coverings are recommended inside the clubhouse and restaurant
- Wash your hands often and use the hand sanitizer stations conveniently located throughout the facility
- Maintain mandatory six feet physical distancing at all times and be mindful when entering and exiting the clubhouse
BEFORE YOUR ROUND
- POWER CART SERVICE: Power cart rentals are currently limited to 2 carts per 4some.
- Only four customers allowed in the golf shop at any one time
- CASH PAYMENTS DISCOURAGED! Credit card transactions preferred! (Visa, M/C, AMEX)
- ARRIVE PREPARED: we encourage you to be proactive and bring your own hand sanitizer and/or wet-wipes to use while on the property
- Ball washers have been returned to the course on selective holes (#1, #10 and par 3's)
- Rakes have been returned to the bunkers
BEFORE DINING WITH US
- When you arrive please maintain physical distancing (6 ft) from all other guests that are not in your group.
- Please do not enter the restaurant until you have been indicated to and wait for a server/hostess to sit you to seat you at a cleaned and sanitized table.
- We have implemented extra cleaning and sanitizing protocols for your safety.
- Bar service will be limited to concession sales for the golf course and payment of bills.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed around the restaurants and at the entrance for your safety
- Reservations are recommended, you can call 250 768-4653 to make a reservation. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. If you do not show up with in the 15 minutes window your table will be given to guests waiting.
We ask that you do not approach other tables and mingle/visit with other groups so that we can ensure the safety and proper social distancing of all our guests and team members
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you soon!