Please take the time to thoroughly read and understand all the following protocols that have been put into place at Shannon Lake Golf Club & Courses Restaurant to help ensure the health and safety of all members, guests and staff.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please DO NOT come to the golf course
- If you have travelled INTERNATIONALLY in the last 14 days, please DO NOT come to the golf course
- Face coverings are mandatory inside the clubhouse and restaurant until further notice
- Wash your hands often and use the hand sanitizer stations conveniently located throughout the facility
- Maintain mandatory six feet physical distancing at all times and be mindful when entering and exiting the clubhouse
BEFORE YOUR ROUND
- POWER CART SERVICE: Power cart rentals are currently limited to 2 carts per 4some due to inventory issues. In order to stay safe when sharing a cart, we offer three suggestions; wear a mask, take turns riding and walking, and avoid facing each other when in the cart together. Carts will be sanitized after every round.
- Only four customers allowed in the golf shop at any one time
- CASH PAYMENTS DISCOURAGED! Credit card transactions preferred! (Visa, M/C, AMEX)
- On course drinking water locations have been reduced. Filtered drinking water is located at #5T snack shack and #10T turf care building
- ARRIVE PREPARED: we encourage you to be proactive and bring your own hand sanitizer and/or wet-wipes to use while on the property
- Flag sticks are not to be touched at any time
- Cup fillers will be used to keep the ball from going to the bottom of the hole - we encourage continuous putting and 2 foot gimmies
- Ball washers have been removed (please bring your own damp towel)
- Rakes have been removed (Local Rule - you may lift, clean and place your ball if in a footprint). Do your best to level your footprints as you exit the bunker
RESTAURANT PROCEDURES - PATIO SERVICE ONLY DUE TO PHO
BEFORE DINING WITH US
- When you arrive please maintain physical distancing (6 ft) from all other guests that are not in your group.
- Please do not enter the restaurant until you have been indicated to and wait for a server/hostess to sit you to seat you at a cleaned and sanitized table.
- One individual in each group will be asked to provide their name and an email address or phone number.
- You must wear your mask into the restaurant and anytime that you get up to leave or use the rest rooms. Patrons must remain seated except to use washroom facilities, or leave the premises.
- Maximum group size of 6
- Please do not move tables or chairs around as they have been set in a way to ensure the proper distancing protocols are met.
- We have implemented extra cleaning and sanitizing protocols for your safety.
- Bar service will be limited to concession sales for the golf course and payment of bills.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed around the restaurants and at the entrance for your safety
- Reservations are recommended, you can call 250 768-4653 to make a reservation. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. If you do not show up with in the 15 minutes window your table will be given to guests waiting.
We ask that you do not approach other tables and mingle/visit with other groups so that we can ensure the safety and proper social distancing of all our guests and team members
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you soon!